The tools you need to help get the word out:
#HASHTAG YOUTH SERIES is an HD-online video series for young people. It was designed to equip young people with faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ. With over 2000 students, in 75+ churches, on 3 different continents, we’re continuing to grow in global partnership for 1 reason: to proclaim God’s glory in the gospel of Jesus Christ.
The series was hosted, recorded, and supported by the church at Spring Meadows, in Spring Hill, Tennessee. Here’s a word form the coordinator of the project:
“What would you do to bring 12 very talented speakers to present 12 dynamic gospel messages to your young people? Here’s your chance! The unique combination of our eldership’s vision and the talents (speaking, video, web, and graphic) of young ministers have produced 12 video messages ready to be be released through our online video channels. Each message was uniquely crafted and delivered by enthusiastic youth ministers who want to see young people grow faith in Jesus Christ. I can’t wait for the world to my friends on fire – they are burning with passion rooted in the gospel.” - Scott Bond, Jr., Coordinator of #HASHTAG and Youth Minister at the Spring Meadows Church of Christ
- TWITTER - twitter.com/hashtagyouth
- Speaker Twitter handles - @Josephhortoniv @chadlandman @t4wheeler @Pjairjenkins @adjenkins18 @chucksouth @squattutter @JoeySparks @GT4jc @robbie_mack @Bopugh @bamccaskill @scott_bondjr
- FACEBOOK - facebook.com/hashtagyouthseries
- VIMEO - https://vimeo.com/hashtagyouthseries
- YOUTUBE - http://www.youtube.com/hashtagyouthseries
EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
“With super busy summers for youth leaders and young people – this will provide quality, exciting, first rate material and in the process give them a little freedom during an especially hectic time. I hope you will consider allowing your kids to be a part of HASHTAG#.” - Dale Jenkins, Co-Founder of The Jenkins Institute and Preaching Minister at the Spring Meadows Church of Christ
“I am amazed that over 1300 students, 53 churches in 12 different states & 3 different continents will be watching the Hashtag Youth Series together online this summer. I am amazed at the leadership behind this. I am even more amazed at the God who is blessing this effort.”Joseph Horton, Hashtag Speaker and Youth Minister at the Winchester Church of Christ
“What an awesome connection we share with our brothers and sisters around the world! A connection that no one can take from us! A connection that will never end! A connection that we will take with us once this life ends!! A connection that surpasses language barriers!! That connection is Jesus Christ! Grab a friend, Make a connection, and join us as we center our conversations around the person, Jesus Christ, what He did for us!” - Brittney Dye Yegros, Hashtag Spanish Translator and Missionary in Asuncion, Paraguay
Ways to Share the Series
- Calling 1 friend in ministry to explain the series and inviting them to register
- Post a status and/or tweet sharing your excitement (tagging friends in ministry or teens in your ministry) Mention the official FB & twitter pages in your post.
- Emailing the hashtagyouthseries.com link to the missionaries your congregation supports and to other ministers in your region of the country.
- Publish a personal blog entry explaining the idea and inviting others to join us.
- Display a graphic banner on your ministry/church’s website with a link to hashtagyouthseries.com