So here’s the scoop. All the information you wanted to know and more about next month’s premiere event. The first ever #HASHTAG Youth Series.
Right now, 23 churches across the country, with 535+ students, are officially registered on our website at www.hashtagyouthseries.com/register. Here’s a look at who’s in so far…
- Center Chapel Church of Christ: Mount Juliet/TN - 30 students
- Millview church of Christ: Franklin, TN, 20 students,
- Midway Church of Christ: Jasper, AL, 20 students
- Church Street Church of Christ: Lewisburg, TN, 25 students
- LaVergne Church of Christ: LaVergne, TN, 20 students
- Bethel Church of Christ: Joelton, TN, 30 students
- Woodson Chapel Church of Christ: Nashville, TN, 40 students
- Spring Meadows Church of Christ: Spring Hill, TN, 50 students
- Seven Oaks Church of Christ: Mayfield, KY, 20-25 students
- McKenzie Church of Christ: McKenzie, TN, 30 students
- Priceville Church of Christ: Decatur, AL, 10-15 students
- Owl Hollow Church of Christ: Winchester, TN 10-15 students
- Mt Zion Church of Christ: Florence, AL, 10-15 students
- Central Church of Christ: Cleveland, TN, 20 students
- Bartlett Woods Church of Christ: Memphis, TN 50-60 students
- Main Street Church of Christ: Springfield, TN 15-20 students
- West Milton Church of Christ: Pace, FL, 10-12 students
- Canton Church of Christ: Canton, OK (?) students
- South Knoxville Church of Christ: Knoxville, TN, 10 students
- Central Church of Christ: Johnson City, TN, 10-20 students
- Rural Hill Church of Christ: Antioch, TN, 30 students
- Alvaton Church of Christ: Alvaton, KY, 4 students
- Grandville Church of Christ: Grandville, MI, 15 students
Again, we want to be crystal clear in our mission & objectives: this is an online HD-video series for young people. We hope to create life-changing conversation around the person and work of Jesus Christ. We will release one new teaching video message each week of summer 2012 for your group to download, display, and discuss.
This is on the world-wide-web! Anybody with an internet connection can participate. All blog posts, activity/discussion guides, resources, and video content will be released at hashtagyouthseries.com. You can also follow the Twitter feed, like the Facebook page, and subscribe to our video channels.
We are ONE month away! The premiere video will release Wednesday morning, May 23rd! Scott Utter will be sharing a post tomorrow “Hosting a #HASHTAG Party”. It’s packed full of helpful instructions for how to get ready for the big first day!
We believe in the ability of God’s Word to captivate the young person’s mind and heart with the power and relevance of Jesus Christ. We believe every available technology and resource should be leveraged to display His glory and reach the lost with the gospel. We believe life change and faith-development happens through the hearing of God’s Word.
Many questions are rolling in about how to download and engage with the content. This Wednesday, Joey Sparks will be sharing a post “How to Use #HASHTAG in Your Ministry”. It will cover all the technical details about how to maximize the effectiveness of this series in your context.
For now, you’ll want to make sure your group is registered so you’re plugged-in to the latest news, blog posts, special releases, activity/discussion guides, resources, and video content.